We will work closely together. However, if someone crosses my personal distance zone, I will stop any movement. I don't want to accidentally hurt anyone.
Cobots - collaborative robots that do not require a protective cage.
Product stacks, such as folded signatures, are transported from the delivery to the table of the CoBo-Stack. There, the cobot picks up the stacks and places them on a pallet. This frees the machine operator from the physically strenuous work on the delivery.
While the CoBo stack, equipped with 2 pallet spaces, tirelessly stacks a pallet, the already packed pallet is driven into shipping and the next, empty pallet is placed.
Indicator lights and acoustic signals indicate the various operating states. No one has to be right next to the automated palletizing process all the time. The time can be used for administrative work, such as quality control or preparation of follow-up orders.
adjustable in 10-mm increments
max. 160 mm x 280 mm
max. 160 mm x 365 mm
max. 235 mm x 365 mm
max. 260 mm x 365 mm
max. 260 (with up to 8 kg stacking weight)
max. EPAL 800 mm x 1200 mm
- Cobot - collaborative robot that does not require a protective cage.
- Two pallet positions possible; this allows one pallet to be prepared while the other is being loaded
- Optical and acoustic signals to indicate different operating states
- Stacks are received from the left side of the delivery
- RAS router included; remote access must be enabled by the customer
- Two different signatures can be placed separately on the same pallet
- In case of double stream production, signatures can be placed alternately on the left and the right pallet
- Open, electrical interface for third-party units
- Stacks are received from the right-hand side of the delivery